Ask
    chennapallab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 02:57 AM
    Trusting a new Market Research firm..
    Can I trust a new Market Research Firm?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2016, 03:53 AM
    I would not without thoroughly investigating and verifying their legitimacy and success.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 4, 2016, 04:29 AM
    That is certainly a loaded question. Do you have reason to doubt their authenticity ? Have you heard something about them that makes you doubt it ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2016, 05:25 AM
    How do you trust a old one ?

What sort of research ? What is results to be used for ?
    Who is paying them,
    Who are the principle people, and what are their histoies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P=a-by ,a>0,b>0 derive equilibrium conditions for a duopoly market (for each firm) [ 1 Answers ]

P=a-by ,a>0,b>0 derive equilibrium conditions for a duopoly market (for each firm) according to 1.stackeberg model 2.cournot 3.bertrand model 4.collusion model

An unlevered firm with a market value of $1 million has 50,000 shares outstanding. [ 0 Answers ]

An unlevered firm with a market value of $1 million has 50,000 shares outstanding. The firm restructures itself by issuing 100 new bonds with face value $1,000 and an 8% coupon. The bonds are issued at par. The firm uses the proceeds to repurchase outstanding stock. In considering the newly levered...

Market research firm in Kenya [ 0 Answers ]

Would wish to link up with any person who operates a market research firm for advice

Market Research for a Billiard Parlor [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to start a billiard parlor that does not serve alcohol in an area that does not currently have one. The closest places like us are a little over 150 miles away, in an area that is more highly populated with very different demographics. My question is this: how do I go about...

View more questions Search