Ask
    meli212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2016, 06:55 PM
    Jobs
    Is there any job for an 11 year old girl in imperial beach
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2016, 06:59 PM
    Talk with your parents. Possible jobs would be dog walking, mother's helper, yardwork, light housekeeping, newspaper delivery.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jul 1, 2016, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Talk with your parents. Possible jobs would be dog walking, mother's helper, yardwork, light housekeeping, newspaper delivery.
    Yes I have to agree with above.

There is also the possibility of babysitting though generally most people are looking for someone in their teens and sometimes a driver's license , though some people do need an extra per of hands looking after kids.

Some people may need their house watched while on Holiday I.E collecting mail , mowing lawns , weeding the garden etc and more or less making out like their house is being lived in ( makes it less likely to be targeted for a break in ).

The above person said something about Dog Walking though there's a lot more than just dog walking , people do need sometimes for people to feed their animals while they are away, not just dogs. I mean I use to clean out aviaries , change water / feed stations etc and other animal houses etc while people were away.

Note = I was also a volunteer for the SPCA ( Animal Shelter ) .

Newspaper delivery would get you a bit of money , though if you're unable to get a round your next bet would be catalogue delivery as many department shops and stores have them.

Anyway I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can HR from past employment jobs destroy your credibility with new jobs... [ 11 Answers ]

I'll try and not be specific - I am a recovered addict, I have done things that probably would have gotten me arrested but haven't, and I have gotten the attention of the authorities because of it. I have tried to get me life on track and my past keep chasing me. I have unintentionally ruined by...

Too few jobs! [ 2 Answers ]

How in the world do I get a good job!! I am a part-time college student, I have my resume, and I have some experience, but I am never hired. I don't understand!! Help?

Jobs Jobs Jobs [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my company listed as a company that hires ex-felons

What jobs can I do [ 1 Answers ]

I am 12 and I would like to know what jobs I would be able to do, to help people out.

View more questions Search