Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janettodd2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2016, 04:56 PM
    I have been discriminated against, harassed, emotionly stress,abused,hardships
    I have been unjustly treated by the owner of a mobile pak, just because he can. There are no parfk police so ha does what he wants. Stalking harassment violating my rights. He has unfairly created us tu give up on our dream of living here due to his ignorant selfish manners. He does not like my same sex relationship. He make life impossible because my girlfriend was his daddy lover
    janettodd2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2016, 05:00 PM
    I have been singled out and harassed
    I have been singled out and harassed due to relationship. Unfairly forclosed due to owner not responding to request to renew papers. Enduring hardships and emotional catastophy
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2016, 05:17 PM
    I'm so sorry.

What's your question?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2016, 05:22 PM
    More info needed, and an actual question would also help.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, but remember that we can't read minds, we only know what you tell us. So what do you want help with? Do you own the mobile home you live in? Do you rent? If you rent, do you have a lease? If you have a lease, what's the term for that lease, month to month, 6 months, a year? Do you pay your rent every month or are you behind? Can you prove that the owner is harassing you? Where do you live, the US, Canada, somewhere else? Which State, Province, or other?

You want answers and we want to give them, but in order to give you actual advice, you have to give us actual info, and this isn't enough info to go on. You didn't even ask a question for us to go on.

Hope you come back and give us the info we need in order to give you valid advice. If not, if this is all we get, then the only advice I have is, "Good luck".
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2016, 05:52 PM
    How is he harassing you?
    How is he discriminating against you?

He is not required to like a same sex relationship, many people do not. So he does not have to be nice to you.
    Also some people are just mean, poor property management and so on.

And to be blunt, some people also go out of they way to find discrimination where it does not exist. My ex wife used to blame everything in the world, that did not go her way on the fact she was black.

But when I was alone in the same eating places, I got poor service or rude comments, it was just the poor workers and poor service. And so on.

So without any details, we have no idea
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2016, 06:54 PM
    If you aren't happy there... find someplace else to move to. Other people do that every day.

Life isn't fair, and what you think is fair and are your "rights" many times aren't. I've moved because of it, I've changed jobs several times because of it. Eventually you will find a place you are happy, but you can't force anyone else to like you.

Until you can afford to buy your own property miles from anyone else....you have to learn to fit in and get along with others....and not expect them to bend over to make you happy.

But for more specific answers, you have to provide more specific facts.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jul 1, 2016, 10:49 PM
    Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world where everyone gets along , there are no wars , no death , no disease , no crime , no terrorism e.t.c.

It's a sad fact of life that the above does happen , though as people we can either let it get as down or move on and grow from the experience.

Now we come to your problem , from what I've read the person in question most likely will not grow up nor stop with the harassment so maybe it's time to move out.

There are great property management out there who don't care about your relationship status, all they care about is whether you will treat the property with care and respect.

Hope this helps.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2016, 06:27 AM
    Janet,
    As the others have noted, this is a Q&A site. You come here to get help with a problem by asking a question and getting answers. So the first question is what do you want to do about the situation?

Also, to be able to help you we need to know your general locale as laws vary by area. Finally, while I'm sure what you are going through is upsetting, we need specifics of what he is doing to determine what options you have (if any). So please help us help you by providing what we've asked for.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 2, 2016, 11:26 AM
    You can try to sue him, but without a civil rights case that a group like the ACLU would take (perhaps discrimination re sexual orientation), it will cost more than you can afford and might get.
    And as a discrimination case, you have to PROVE it.
    You aren't very good at writing details in a way that might get help from a law firm. You can try to find a friend who can help you. But the case could take around 2 years, and you will have a struggle working out where to live, unless a lawyer can get some sort of way to force him to let you stay pending trial.
    I wouldn't count on it.
    Unfortunately asking for renewal of your lot rental without getting it should have been handled immediately, in writing and with witnesses in person if possible, and it sounds like you didn't.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 2, 2016, 12:36 PM
    What do you mean foreclosed on your property ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I been discriminated against ? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother currently works for a cleaning agency inside a hospital. She was told to high dust and clean in the medical records area. She was instructed to clean over tops of medical files and in the process she knocked a file out on the floor. When the file landed in a closed state she picked it...

Aid Me In My University Hardships [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm planning on attending the University of Western Ontario, so hopefully there's a UWO student on this site that can provide some first hand knowledge. I want to study Psychology, and take it into a graduate program, and hopefully obtain a PhD so I can begin a career in Psychology...

Why are those with a disability discriminated against? [ 28 Answers ]

Hi for my oral for school I chose to do the topic of discrimination against those with a disability as I find it so wrong. So I'm wondering in all opinions why are those with a disability discriminated against? I would much appreciate a lot of answers as I would like a wide range of views...

401k and hardships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! My names Mike and I was just curious about something. You see I got fired from my job, and I'm in a bit of a situation now with my rent and my car payment! OI!! I called my 401k plan and asked to take a hardship, and she said no you can't take a hardship you would have to take a loan, but...

Have I been discriminated against? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. I am a fair person. I am african american plus some other things but on my appearance I am either black or hispanic. My husband is in the same boat. My mother in law is white and my father is black/white as well so I have no reason to make this up. I went to a restaurant that...

View more questions Search