Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2016, 12:30 AM
    Mauritius Visa for honeymoon
    Hi there,

We are Indian citizens and are planning for our honeymoon in November this year. Mauritius is our first and last destination. We don't want to take any holiday/honeymoon packages for our independence. Want to know the following things w.r.t. Mauritius Visa.

1. Can we get Visa on arrival? If yes, do we need to pre-apply for Visa on arrival?
    2. What is the cost of Visa on arrival?
    3. What are other terms/conditions associated with Visa on arrival?

I have generally surfed on net and aware that it needs a hotel booking+return ticket+some cash to sustain for your desired period of stay.

Please kindly drop your ideas and suggestions.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2016, 04:19 AM
    Most places require a VISA be applied for BEFORE you travel there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2016, 05:58 PM
    Passport and Immigration office - Visa Requirements in Mauritius

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeymoon over [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I really want to share it. I need a help PLEASE! I have been married eight months ago it was perfect our wedding our honeymoon everything. But the problem is that I don't know what happened what happened with my husband he never wanted me again. First I caught him...

The honeymoon is over [ 18 Answers ]

THE HONEYMOON IS OVER You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start. The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree... and think 25 to life would be appropriate. --Jay Leno

I'm from mauritius ,green card holder,but no american pasport yet ,can I travel out [ 11 Answers ]

I from mauritius,but I'm living in Guam us.Im also green card holder.I want to travel to my country for 2 week ,but I don't have american passport yet .Can I travel with my passport from mauritus and return back with any issue?

"I Spy" type kids book about the Dodo Bird and Mauritius [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a children's book that was a 'search and find' book, maybe from Discovery Toys or something like it... but it had clues and items you had to look for in pictures, and the clues were about the Dodo Bird and the island of Mauritius? Please help, I loved this book as a kid and want...

Mauritius [ 3 Answers ]

We are looking (4 adults) for an apartment or Bungalow on the island Mauritius to rent from October 2 to 17, 2004. Anybody around who has an address or hint for a nice place to stay. Not too expensive!

View more questions Search