Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDunning18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2016, 12:02 AM
    Current value of a electric white rotary sewing machine serial number 10224
    Trying to find the year and current value of my electric white rotary sewing machine model number 1202/serial number 10224. Want to sell it but don't want to sell too cheap. Thank you in advance!!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2016, 09:25 AM
    EBay has loads of them, $24-400. Note that NONE of them have bids.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2016, 11:01 AM
    The real value of anything is limited to what someone is actually willing to pay you at any given point of time. And unless its new, unused sealed up in the original container, condition can dramatically effect even that number.

Anything else is really moot. Because some book gives an abstract number, doesn't mean there are any buyers willing to pay it, or even close to it. Auctions work on that principle, retail stores the other.

Auction prices are often lower than retail for a given new item for that reason.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 1, 2016, 11:07 AM
    I have a White from 1968. Very low number (don't feel like looking). Weighs a TON.
    It has always worked and I am very happy with how well it was made, so I am not interested in seeing what it would sell for.
    But it's moot, because it weighs too much to ship at a reasonable rate.
    List it locally, and as others said, you take what the market is willing to pay. I doubt that it will sell for more than $30.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jul 1, 2016, 11:48 PM
    Unless we have a picture of what it's looks like and how well it's been looked after it's really a guess as to how much ( The Max ) someone is willing to pay for it.

I mean they are going for $20 dollars up to $200-300 or so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2398663 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2398663. Would like to know the approximate age. And also if a copy of the users manual could be downloaded.

White rotary sewing machine serial number [ 0 Answers ]

Different ---How do I get model#/manual for a White Rotary FR2271468?

White rotary sewing machine serial number [ 0 Answers ]

A white rotary electric sewing machine was given to me 20? Years ago. It has a knee treddle and is enclosed in a reddish wood cabinet. I think the s/n is 43-237013 the instruction booklet had #gb-10555 p/n 2969. The booklet shows the mfg add as white sewing machine corp cleveland 11 oh I wish to...

View more questions Search