Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billy Mccann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2016, 06:35 AM
    2007 Troybilt Pony stuck in gear
    Can't get mower in neutral or engine to turn over. Why?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 11:29 AM
    Hi,
    Did you adjust the brakes? If so you have overadjusted to the point that the brakes engage before the belt clutch system releases tension on the drive belt. This jams the shift keys making shifting difficult.
    Back on the brake nut
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troybilt pony riding lawnmower will not start [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2013 Troybilt Pony riding lawnmower. Previous use was mowing for about 1 1/2 hr per mow. Today, I was mowing larger lawn that took about 4 hrs. I fueled up to complete lawn and it started fine. Drove it about 15 yards to finish last small piece and mower died. It would not restart. ...

Troybilt Pony Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing with my troybilt pony when it began to make a noise then was backfiring through the carborator (my son says). It will still run but it stalls out. How can I remedy??

Troybilt pony not in adjusment [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me if there is an adjustment to the drive/tranny belt on a troybilt pony mower I can't go downhill but can go on level and uphill surfaces thanks

TroyBilt Pony Riding Mower will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a TroyBilt 17.5 HP Pony Riding lawn mower with electronic starter that will not start. I've owned and used the mower approximately 2 years old without any problems at all until now. Here's what's happened so far: A month ago the engine wouldn't make a sound when I tried to start it....

View more questions Search