Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAILERO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2016, 08:45 PM
    A young boy is given a series of instructions when first assembling a complex toy mad
    A young boy is given a series of instructions when first assembling a complex toy made of building blocks, and then later reassembles the toy without assistance.

This COULD BEST BE DESCRIBED AS AN EXAMPLE OF?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 28, 2016, 09:09 PM
    We won't do your homework for you here. Give us your answer and we can help you from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

What movie is it when a boy ask a girl if she loves a boy and she gets mad [ 0 Answers ]

The guy goes "Do you love him" and she goes "Thats rude, you shouldnt be asking me this"

What was this boy's toy? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a toy I had in the late 70's or early 80's and it's driving me mad. The toy had a type of joystick which was attached to a base - intended to represent the surface of an aircraft carrier and the controls of an aircraft. A string line was then attached to the top...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

90's toy- this is driving me mad [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a toy I used to have as a child. It would have come out in the early to mid nineties. It had a plastic face and feet but it's body was covered in very fine fluffy stuff (a bit like a feather boa), and this extended into a long tail. I'm pretty sure it was a cat but I might be...

View more questions Search