Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahwe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2016, 11:44 AM
    Which of the following is not logical? a. a person can be nationalist, but then canno
    Which of the following is not logical?
    a. a person can be nationalist, but then cannot be internationalist in ideology
    b. a person can be both nationalist and internationalist in ideology
    c. a patriotic person will often also be nationalistic
    d. a person from another country may often have loyalties to more than one nation
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2016, 11:53 AM
    What do YOU think ?

Jun 28, 2016, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What do YOU think ?
    I'm asking this because I don't know the answer... don't ask me what I think cause I don't know.

Jun 28, 2016, 12:10 PM
    13. What is not necessarily true of a civic nation? a. civic government refers to gov
    13. What is not necessarily true of a civic nation?
    a. civic government refers to government by citizens, which is an important component of a nation-state
    b. civic involvement means involvement of citizens which is also very important
    c. it gives people the opportmoduley to express their individuality outside of other's laws and views in society
    d. it allows people to have equal rights within the structure of shared political rules
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2016, 12:19 PM
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
    Do you have a textbook to refer to? Is this for an online course?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2016, 02:19 PM
    Unfortunately, some people think this is a DO desk, not a HELP desk. "Don't ask me what I think..." is going to get you nowhere. Read the site rules about homework posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need logical advice [ 10 Answers ]

I posted recently about a girl. I am 27 she is 20 A brief background follows: I've been friends with a girl for a year. It turned into more a few more two months ago but she was consistently off and on with me. We have been on holiday together for a few weeks it was great. During a period when she...

What logical fallacy is being used? [ 1 Answers ]

"Women ought to be permitted to serve in combat. Why should men be the only ones to face death and danger?" What logical fallacy is being used?

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Logical sex? [ 17 Answers ]

All right. I know there's a million posts about teen sex but I wasn't really sure which one this would fit under, so I just decided to ask. So the subject is of course, sex. Here's my thing. I know that I want to have sex at times. You know sometimes you want to other times you could give a...

View more questions Search