Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tori616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2016, 10:14 AM
    Period with one ovary
    I had one ovary removed over a year ago and have not had a period since. Last month I started spotting on and off and now I have started bleeding and period cramp like feeling. Is this something to be concerned about or normal?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2016, 10:24 AM
    I'd talk with your Gynecologist... even with one you should be having your period, and a regular one (assuming the remaining one is working normally). I assume you aren't above the age where menopause starts to occur for many women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1month 3wks late in my period. 2 negative tests and I have a cyst on ovary. Am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was July 31 today is September 24 I'm just shy of being 2 months late. I've taken 2 tests both were negative. I've never been pregnant and I'm 30, so I don't even know what I'm supposed to be feeling. I have no insurance or primary care Dr. I'm gaining weight and I feel fat but I'm...

Heavy blood clots during period with one ovary at 25 [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old now, but when I was 14, I had an abnormal ovarian cyst (18 cm) and had to have my whole ovary removed. I was first put on the pill at age 12 because I was bleeding so heavily that I bled through my pads in a very short amount of time. Because I have not been sexually active for...

My 1 ovary [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1 ovary and things are working normal. I try to get pregnant but I can't. What's wrong? I have regular periods too.

Still having a period after ovary and tube removal, is this normal? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my right ovary and tube removed on 5-11-11 and on 5-24-11 I got my period. It was really heavy with bright red blood and numerous blood clots; that lasted about a week and then I started bleeding brown blood which I'm still doing till this day 6-5-11. Is this normal or is something wrong?

View more questions Search