Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2016, 06:01 AM
    Push up problem
    Push up with knuckles is good or push up with push up bar is good? I like to do with knuckles because I want to get benefits for punch hard as like as karateka. But now I feel better and more energized when I do with push up bar. Should I continue to do with knuckles or change to use push up bar? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

I like her but she push me away [ 1 Answers ]

I meet this young lidy at work, she is funny and she have good smile, for few week we just talk about party and simple staff after few day she start ask me Questhen like did you have girl friend like that I told her I did have one by this time! And she is telling me about her, she told me she live...

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

Shower push-in connector problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to install a new electric shower unit, it has a type of connector to the mains water called a 'push-in' connector. No matter what I try this seems to leak. The instructions just skip over it, and don't give any more instruction than how to disconnect it. I can see how it's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.