Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julio hibbard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2016, 05:55 PM
    The valley of the bones ?
    I have searched you tube and Google for a old southern gospel song about Ezekiel and the valley of the dry bones. Have found several but not the one I'm looking for.
    The chorus of the song I'm searching for goes something like...
    "Oh you old dry bones hear the word of the Lord.
    Stand up on your feet, and his goodness repeat.
    Put aside your dry profession,
    Get a Holy Ghost possession.
    You've been bleachin' in this valley far to long.
    Would love to know title and artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

T/F: All long bones in your body are longer than all short bones in your body. [ 5 Answers ]

True or False: All long bones in your body are longer than all short bones in your body.

Deer Valley [ 2 Answers ]

Assume that the after-tax required rate of return for Deer Valley is 8%, the income tax rate is 40%, and the MACRS recovery period is 10 years. Compute the after-tax NPV of the new lift and advise the managers of Deer Valley about whether adding the lift will be a profitable investment. Show...

Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones [ 0 Answers ]

Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones Brothers has maintained careful records regarding the time to prepare a return. The mean time to prepare a return is 90 minutes and the standard deviation of this distribution is 14 minutes. Suppose 100 returns from...

Down in the valley [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows who sung down in the valley in the film Stir Crasy thanks

View more questions Search