Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyamy29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2016, 05:26 PM
    How much is vintage stratton wedgwood brass london england dual side pill box worth
    I want to know how much my VINTAGE STRATTON WEDGWOOD BRASS LONDON ENGLAND DUAL SIDE PILL BOX is worth today how much will I get for pill box if I were to get it appraise I know the gold part is made of brass and I don't know what the inside of the pill box is made of the inside of the pill box is white on the top of the inside of the pill box it has two white circle on each side and the bottom inside of the pill box it has 3 circle on each side. Is the inside made of porcelain ? And what year was the pill box made in I am guessing about early 1900 century but I really don't know and on the back it say Stratton made in England
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2016, 06:31 AM
    Check Ebay
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2016, 02:55 PM
    Without seeing the piece, examining it, and then knowing the history, we can't even begin to guess. Not all appraisers will be accurate either. You will need to find someone familiar with this item, and the history and all the possible manufacturers in order to get the info you're looking for.

You really won't find a lot of accurate info online.

Add:

Just did a Google search for the exact description of what you posted. Found one on eBay for under $50US and that was the most expensive one. The rest were mostly under $20US.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...xRLwBtYpwEz1eQ
    amyamy29 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2016, 04:57 PM
    How much is vintage stratton wedgwood brass london england dual side pill box worth
    I want to know how much my VINTAGE STRATTON WEDGWOOD BRASS LONDON ENGLAND DUAL SIDE PILL BOX is worth today how much will I get for pill box if I were to get it appraise I know the gold part is made of brass and I don't know what the inside of the pill box is made of the inside of the pill box is white on the top of the inside of the pill box it has two white circle on each side and the bottom inside of the pill box it has 3 circle on each side. Is the inside made of porcelain ? And what year was the pill box made in I am guessing about early 1900 century but I really don't know and on the back it say Stratton made in England
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2016, 06:43 PM
    Why post the same thing again? You were given resources. "I know the gold part is made of brass" Well then it's not a Gold part, it's a brass part.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 02:15 AM
    Your pill box, as it appears in the pic, is cracked therefore rendering it worthless. Antique pieces must be in mint condition to be of value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LONDON, ENGLAND - info on high school! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about London, England. (or england in general) I currently live in canada and am in the eleventh grade. I am planning on taking my grade 12 year in london, england. However, is it true that london has 13 years of high school not 12? So if I went, would I have to take two years...

Is my wedgwood worth anything? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 little small plates creamware wedgwood with cut out design round edge. Is is worth anything. Thank you very much.

Who owns this property free in London, England [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me who owns this Property at {address removed}, London, England E7 OAH?

Is wedgwood china worth anything [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whole load of wedgwood china it the pattern roseberry OTT, I have, eleven 15cm bowls, ten 16cm plates, eight 8 x 10.5cm mugs, nine 15cm tea saucers, seventeen 8.5 x 7cm tea cups, one 35cm oval plate/platter, two 0.3ltr milk jugs, one 0.9ltr tea pot with lid, one 0.9ltr tea pot lid on its...

View more questions Search