Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1227189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
    Mow in reverse
    The yellow wires on my 2016 Bronco enable the engine cut off when you are not seated. What do you have to do to mow in reverse? Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 30, 2016, 08:11 AM
    Hi,
    I am not able to answer that directly since am a certified mechanic. Saying that I am also a certified electronics technician and can say that only two circuits exist in this case. First is an open circuit where you simply unplug the wires, and secondly a closed circuit where you tie the wires together.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2016, 10:05 AM
    Also I will state, in the over 45 years I have been mowing grass... I have yet to see a mower that does a satisfactory job when cutting in reverse (they all seem to load up and not blow out effectively)... or seen one that shuts down and doesn't cut when in reverse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ranch King 13Bi618h205 won't mow in reverse, how can I make it mow in reverse? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Ranch King 13Bi618h205 Riding mower. When I press the reverse pedal while mowing it kills the engine. Where is the wiring for this switch so that I can get the mower to mow while in reverse?

Big Mow 8hp 70s riding lawn mower won't go in reverse or forward [ 1 Answers ]

My Riding Lawnmower won't go forward or reverse I noticed under the front of engine 2 springs broke off I'm not sure where they go and if that is the problem or not if you could help would be great

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Can a troybilt bronco tractor mow in reverse [ 1 Answers ]

The troybilt bronco tractor doesn't mow in reverse is there a way to mow the lawn in reverse

Garage door won't reverse when reverse sensor is interrupted [ 0 Answers ]

Just installed new drive gear and worm gear in my craftsman model 139.53648srt mfg 4/96. Everything on door works correctly except when door is closing if you pass through sensors it will not stop and reverse. I have checked all wires for breaks, both lights are lit on sensors however when you...

View more questions Search