Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 03:51 PM
    Men using woman
    This guy I met in my neighborhood over month ago and I hit it off good for weeks. Had sex after third and since ask me for favors. Pick him up take him somewhere. Once he waited until I got off work late asked me take him walmart around midnight for peanuts. Although he lives with mom, sister and nieces and they have a car.

One day he sent me text with picture of a man and woman intimate. I waited until the next day and replied with how nice.

Next thing I know we're no longer friends on Facebook. Two days later I blocked him from Facebook. All week I texted and once called no reply no answer.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 04:17 PM
    He got what he wanted. You blocked him on FB, and then tried to contact him. Why? Sounds like he's not worth it to me.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jun 24, 2016, 04:41 PM
    Is there a question in your post? I think you know the answer. Move on and don't be so easy in the future and hope that you are not pregnant. He may come back in due time but is that what you want, just a quick romp?
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    He got what he wanted. You blocked him on FB, and then tried to contact him. Why? Sounds like he's not worth it to me.
    He unfriended me first duh.. we did more than sex we hung by water front everyday talked for hours
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2016, 04:51 PM
    Sounds like he was testing the waters, so to speak, to see just how free you would be with your favors... of all kinds.

What sort of relationship did you think it was? Apparently the two of you had different views of what was going on and where things were going to go.

Lesson learned: become more discerning in what you do in a relationship, when you do it, and with whom. Patience and discernment will serve you well.
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Is there a question in your post? I think you know the answer. Move on and don't be so easy in the future and hope that you are not pregnant. He may come back in due time but is that what you want, just a quick romp?
    We hung out weeks talked hours before ww ever had sex.hes mad at me I guess.why he ask me take him walmart at midnight? Hes donw with me you mean
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Sounds like he was testing the waters, so to speak, to see just how free you would be with your favors... of all kinds.

What sort of relationship did you think it was? Apparently the two of you had different views of what was going on and where things were going to go.
    I didn't say it was a relationship I'm nust saying I thought be liked hanging out.we hung out in public before.hes obe don't work list nob so I was heloung him out.he lives w mom snd he's 50 and no car.its his loat he needed rbe favor

Lesson learned: become more discerning in what you do in a relationship, when you do it, and with whom. Patience and discernment will serve you well.
    hes one don't work I was helping him out.be lives at home no car.its his lost.we hung out in public.I never said it was a relationship but I thought be liked the friendship
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 06:08 PM
    I never said it was a relationship but I thought be liked the friendship
    You were wrong or maybe he found a better friend. Regardless move on, and watch those one way friends.
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 06:20 PM
    That's what we thought OK. He could still return text it was just last Friday I took him walmart he lives 2 minutes driving distance you think he kerp me as friend

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You were wrong or maybe he found a better friend. Regardless move on, and watch those one way friends.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2016, 06:30 PM
    He liked what you were willing to provide him with. You apparently didn't react how he wanted and moved on. If he were interested, he'd still be contacting you.

You know he used you......and you showed him that you were okay with that, even if that wasnt your intention. if you are okay with that, continue to try and contact him.
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
    But I did take him walmart.I wished him happy fathers day sundayvge said thanks.I text him wed until yesterday nothing.do you think he knows he's blocked
    Or he just stop texting

He liked what you were willing to provide him with. You apparently didn't react how he wanted and moved on. If he were interested, he'd still be contacting you.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2016, 06:38 PM
    He could contact you if he wanted to. Since you know where he lives, and this is bothering you, stop by and see him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 06:40 PM
    You need to get a clue. How old are you? He was using you and found someone else to use.
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 07:02 PM
    I gotcha.o thought he was mad.few weeks ago his phone was disconnected and said if you jad called me you would have known.I guess your answer is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You need to get a clue. How old are you? He was using you and found someone else to use.

Everyone says he used me found someone else. He would text me hi send me piems cause he's a poet.he can act like s big baby get mad he did it before.he lives with mom sister and nieces.I wouldn't just stop by.since I've known him almost every week someone he's known closed died.earlier this week someone died

He could contact you if he wanted to. Since you know where he lives, and this is bothering you, stop by and see him.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
    Well, you've received some different suggestions and opinions, so now you can think about your situation over the last several weeks and decide what you think about it, and what you are going to do.

Good luck!
    -

Jun 24, 2016, 07:19 PM
    Thanks although I still dk what to do.I won't text him

Well, you've received some different suggestions and opinions, so now you can think about your situation over the last several weeks and decide what you think about it, and what you are going to do.

Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 08:32 PM
    Have you introduced him to your cheating husband?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 25, 2016, 04:37 AM
    Good eye, J_9. How could I forget!
    -

Jun 25, 2016, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Have you introduced him to your cheating husband?

Did u see the date n year of that post?who says I'm still married that's so old

Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Good eye, J_9. How could I forget!
    You too do u see how old that post is... good eye lol
    Well over 3 n 4 y lol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2016, 05:29 AM
    Leave the guy alone is what anyone would do when a brief fling thing doesn't grow into more after a month. Is that so hard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why men love one woman more than the other? [ 4 Answers ]

He was always the one to come up to me, hugs me, kisses me, cuddles with me and tries his best to be around all the time, good to my friends and family and makes love to me almost everyday... With all that I was still insecure and have always felt that he was hiding something maybe cause he was...

Is it still the norm for men to ask a woman out? [ 6 Answers ]

I've asked men out many times, and so far each relationship has ended. Fed up w/ my bad luck, I stopped asking men out. It has been months, nearly a year and still not a single date. I don't think I'm an eyesore, some consider me "pretty". I just don't understand why men don't ask women out...

What do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, or do. [ 5 Answers ]

"I insult a soldier but accidentally, calling him Immature, swise, coward and meaningless. I know I did wrong, so what can I say to him, what do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, and that the last thing she wanted was to hurt him with her words. " Now, I called him but he hung up on...

Men Only: How many Partners is toomany for a woman? [ 18 Answers ]

My question is this: Men 1. Please tell whether you are single or married and your age 2. What is the number of sexual partners you start to think a woman is "slutty" ? In otherwords what number are you okay with, and what number do you start to think oh my... she's been around I wouldn't...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

View more questions Search