Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2016, 02:29 PM
    What should I do about my best friend?
    My best friend just turned 23 and is dating a 30 year old man. I think this is quite weird and it's freaking me out. This man has his own house and my friend still lives with her parents, who for some reason approve of her dating this guy. Does anyone else think this is weird? Should I say something to my friend or keep my mouth shut? I don't want her getting hurt
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2016, 02:43 PM
    Honestly, as they are both adults, it is NONE of your business..
    Poking your nose in will most likely result in the lose of a friend.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 02:46 PM
    Why is this weird? Why would she get hurt? Seven years between adults isn't a bad spread. My parents were six years apart and married when my mom was 20. My dad died just short of their 50th anniversary. Apparently, your friend's parents have met the man and are satisfied their daughter is in good hands. Relax!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 06:18 PM
    I would just keep quiet if I were you, and figure out why this situation freaks you out.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2016, 06:42 PM
    She is grown. Why does it bother you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2016, 02:17 PM
    I see jealousy here, she has an appropriate relationship with someone that actually has two pennies to rub together, and you are upset? Sounds like you are jealous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search