Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexwallace23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2016, 08:50 PM
    Sealant
    I have a stucco house that has wood protruding at certain points, and I need to reseal the points where the wood meets the stucco. What kind of sealant should I use seal to these areas?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2016, 02:53 PM
    Raw wood or painted?
    alexwallace23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2016, 04:06 PM
    It's raw wood.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2016, 09:33 PM
    I would use a semi transparent stain for color or Minwax Helmsman polyurethane. I just refinished our log home with Behr semi transparent weatherproofing wood stain. Many people recommend TWP 1500 series . Unfortunately, the EPA has forced almost all solvent based stains and sealers off the market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Sealant in a Shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower cubicle that has a fixed glass screen with a rigid sealant to the bottom l cannot find a suppler for a new seal.

Shower sealant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a space between the floor in the shower and the wall, which leaks down into my 1/2 bath in the family room. How can I fix this problem ?

Silicone sealant around tub [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to remove this caulk and put fresh. There is a large gap as shown in the pictures and there are indentations where the tile pieces connect. I'm thinking when I remove the old caulk I will leave some filler for the indentations and then when new is applied it will be smoother:confused: ...

Shower Sealant [ 8 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous shower unit that looks awful because the sealant has turned black. I will have to remove this and reapply some more. Hopefully this won't happen again. I live in a hard water area and the water is full of lime. Any tips on how to remove the sealant without scratching the...

View more questions Search