Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khaledh33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2016, 10:07 AM
    About calling servant
    Assalamualaikum sir.

I want to ask you a question. My question is - in the 10th verse of sura az zumar Allah says : "Say, o My servants who believe......." , why Allah tells Muhammad (s) to address us as servant? We are servant only of the Almighty Allah. Please sir, answer me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2016, 04:02 AM
    You misread.
    Allah is calling you, his servants, and Allah is addressing or calling you (his believers) his servants. That is how he tells Muhammad, who to call (tell)

The "my servants" is the title or name for the servants of Allah.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2016, 10:52 AM
    Hello Khaledh33,

I agree with FR_Chuck that you misread it, please open the link below it may give you some more information, Thanks.

https://www.al-islam.org/faith-and-r...llah-s-servant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children edu. [ 0 Answers ]

Iam a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children education allowance or is it allowed to central govt. employees

Public Servant [ 1 Answers ]

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. Descending a bit more he shouted, "Excuse me, can you help? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The woman replied, "You're in a hot air balloon,...

FOX News becoming international laughingstock - servant of the Republican party [ 34 Answers ]

A myth in the unmaking | Guardian daily comment | Guardian Unlimited Did anyone ever think otherwise? Have you ever watched Òutfoxed?

Mandarin servant rescues boy story [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me find this book for my mother? She says it is a story about a King who has a son. The King's brother wants the boy murdered so the ?Mandarin servant runs off with him to safety, flees to ?USA and they have nothing to live on, but servant sets up a business. Servant gets sick and goes...

View more questions Search