Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2016, 07:43 AM
    Switches with Copper/SPF Ports
    My boss wants me to purchase two switches. A 48-port switch that has 33 SPF fiber ports and 8 Copper ports (minimum), and a 24-port switch that has 13 SPF fiber ports and 4 Copper ports (minimum). He does not want to use media converters. Are there any switches that can fill that requirement?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 22, 2016, 07:52 AM
    What's the application for such kit ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects of neutrogena sunblock spf 55 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I started using the neutrogena sunblock spf 55 and a few days later while applying it to my face I have this burning sensation all over my face. And my face just had this sudden reaction I can't explain it, I don't know why. Every body started telling me it looks like I have scratching my...

SPF clothing? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's an idea if anyone has tried it let us know. There is clothing that already has spf built in. I have a permatan on my arms which have taken forever to even out, my arms tend to get sunburned the fastest, I'm purchasing SPF arm gloves; basically they are sleeves that go all the way up. If it...

Facial Moisturizer and SPF [ 1 Answers ]

If my facial moisturizer does not contain a sunscreen, will it reduce the SPF if I mix the moisturizer with a sunscreen prior to application or will I get the same amount of 'protection?'

Sunblock/Sunscreen/Day cream with SPF [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, is it same using a day cream with SPF 15 or sunblock/sunscreen with same SPF? I am a bit lazy so I was planing to use just day cream with SPF in it than to use any other product and then sunblock,, do u guys have something to tell me... thanx :)

Spf protection and acne [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Basically, I have acne. I use a cleaner, a toner (but I will be changing to a skin softener) and a moisturizer with spf. I have noticed that the spf is irritating my skin and exacerbating breakouts. I recently found a new moisturizer from Shiseido but it does not have spf. I feel like...

View more questions Search