Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmiebanks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2016, 08:18 PM
    Thermostat batteries
    How do I reset the lo battery indicator on my thermostat once I have changed the batteries?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2016, 06:49 AM
    Shouldn't have to, none I have ever had require a reset.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jun 22, 2016, 08:58 AM
    Same here. I did see an old post on here that referred to a reset. Not sure it was valid.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2016, 11:38 AM
    Make sure the battery contacts in the thermostat are clean, and that the batteries are really new.

Hope this helps.
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do the batteries look like on Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus thermostate isn't working and I want to change the batteries but it's not obvious which part is the batteries. It doesn't have AAA batteries like the pictures I've found on the internet. What do they look like?

Changing the batteries in the Noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about changing the batteries in my Noma thermostat

Change batteries on thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

The batteries ran down on my Maple Chase thermostat 09600 and I had a "lo bat" signal that was steady. I have changed the batteries several times, but I still get the "lo bat" signal and I cannot get my air conditioning to work. The replacement batteries are new and I know they work. I hope you can...

Thermostat Batteries Hot [ 3 Answers ]

I have a white rogers digital thermostat 80 series #1F86-344. The digital display went out and I thought it was time for a battery change. I removed the batteries and they were HOT! Any ideas? Thanks For A Reply.

Replacing thermostat batteries [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I need to turn off my electric power in order to replace the batteries on my wall thermostat. If I do need to turn it off, should I turn off the main power on my circuit breaker box or just the circuit to my furnace ? Thank you for your assistance.

View more questions Search