Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husna mohd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2016, 05:47 AM
    Mrs
    Assalaam aalikum,
    I am married since 5 years and I am living with my in laws 2 brother in laws,sister in law with her husband and child.I got 2 daughters mashallah.my mother in law wants her daughter to be happy she is working.and I have to do most of the housework my mother-in-law doesn't want her daughter to work in the house.I am really getting tired I asked my husband to get separated because this is not fair.I am educated but they are working so I cant .on this basis according to Islam can I get separated.to help someone for sometimes its OK but not always.what should I do.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 20, 2016, 06:09 AM
    I haven't seen any of the Muslim responders we used to see here, so I don't know what Islam has to say about this. I suspect that there is no exact rule, and that it goes by where you live and how strict the imams are there, as well as any state laws.
    I and I'm sure the other responders here are sympathetic with your feelings and rights. But there are a lot of questions, because you have 2 children. Would you take them to your parents' home? Would your family accept you? What did your husband say when you said you wanted this?
    What if you actually looked for a job and found one - could the entire family contribute to a housekeeper/maid/cook? That would be the ideal I would think. You could even offer almost your entire paycheck to pay her salary!
    Make it sound positive - you want to use your education for a job, etc.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2016, 03:50 AM
    Hello Husna,

Joypulv stated very well and please respond to the questions asked, the main question is where you leave if you are any Islamic country it is hard to be separated from your husband, when you asked your husband what was his respond, have you consulted with your family or an Imam if you have any, lets wait for your responds to Joypulv question, Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2016, 07:02 AM
    Your location is very crucial to what you can actually do to resolve your issues with your husbands family as local tradition, customs,and laws, both religious, and cultural, would apply here, as well as the circumstances of your husbands wishes and his influence and family position.

Yes many questions must be answered before any suggestions can be made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being fed by Mr or Mrs nobody [ 18 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous all black male shorthair, three years old, a real outdoor cat and I would`nt want to change his freedom for anything. Thing is, while he`s out doing what cats do best, apart from the odd field mouse or bird, he must be going somewhere where he is getting more food. I have...

Mrs [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it that when you get into a bath of Water that is 98.6 degrees F. it feels even cool if not chilly, but if you turn your furnace up to 98.6 degrees F. it feels hot and uncomfortable?:confused: :eek:

View more questions Search