Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lsue Odom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Fan on natural gas furnace
    The fan on my natural gas furnace does not work when thermostat is on the "on" position. Fan works when on "auto" and the furnace kicks on.

What is the problem?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Possible bad relay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sizing pipe for natural gas and fan runs continuously [ 2 Answers ]

Folks, I've got a couple of question concerning a Goodman Furnace GPG13: 1. This furnace is rated at 138,000 BTU. My gas meter is a 2 pound system. The furnace is about 20 feet away from the meter. Currently I've got 1/2" pipe connected to it. Is this right? Or should I use 3/4" pipe? How do...

Gas furnace fan jingling [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace (14 years old) buzzes on start up and the fan jingles on shut down. What could be the reason for this?

Gas Furnace Fan won't work [ 4 Answers ]

My American Standard furnace fan won't turn on. It will ignite, when it gets to the blowing stage it will turn off. All breakers check out fine. Can't find any other on/off switch inside unit. A burnt smell comes from vents, the same smell of when you first turn of the heater for the first time...

Natural gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

When turning on , the furnace comes on with more of a force now makes a little bang sound, furnace runs the cycle, sometimes the pilot light will go out.

Natural gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strong pilot light but the main burner isn't coming on... could it be the thermocouple?

View more questions Search