Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nate13798 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 09:13 PM
    Diversion class
    OK so I was caught with less then an oz of marijuana a pipe and tobacco. And now I have to take a diversion class. Do my question is will I get tested when I go meet my diversion guy? Will I be tested for tobacco, marijuana and alcohol? Also how long will the class be? And by the way it's an MIP
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2016, 02:39 AM
    Yes you may be tested. Diversion is often harder than regular probation (depending on the area)
    They will test for, what ever the judge has ordered you, not to do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 20, 2016, 04:53 AM
    First, any question on law needs to include your general locale because laws vary by area. And so do probation rules.

The ideas behind a diversion is to allow first time offenders to clean their record by doing some sort of service. When the service is completed, the conviction is removed from public record. In the case of drug use, it is very possible that testing will be part of the diversion requirement. But that is up to either the judge or the probation officer on your case. If I were in their position I would require it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to invoke the variables from first class and second class to third class in java [ 0 Answers ]

I need to invoke the class1 and class2 variable to class3. class1 and class2 contain only variable , no methods. I am not able execute my program. My code contain some selenium scripts also My code as follows package TestObjects;

Class boundaries,class width,class mid-point [ 0 Answers ]

Find the class width of the following, 3-7 8-10 11-15 16-18 19-25.

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

I recently got a misdemeanor charge in az for DV . I am doing Diversion class. Do you [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got a misdemeanor charge in az for DV . I am doing Diversion class. Do you have to report that on a job application if they ask for misdemeanors? If you are doing the diversion classes is that a pending charge? Does it show on a criminal background check?

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search