Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farkhondeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 04:33 PM
    Why water is leaking from my kitchen's ceiling?
    There is a leakage from my kitchen ceiling. The emergency plumber said it is from the flat above. The flat above my flat, switched off their main water more than 3 hours ago. But the water is still leaking from the ceiling. There are no signs of leakage or damp in upstairs flat.
    Could there still be a problem with the pipes in upstairs flat?
    Please help. Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
    Yes, water is trapped in the insulation and dripping down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jacuzzi bath water leaking to kitchen ceiling [ 8 Answers ]

The bathroom in my house was completely renovated 5 years ago. Tonight, I had a bath in my jacuzzi soaker tub, without the jets on, just wanted a nice long soak. I thought I could hear water dripping, but I couldn't figure out what it could be. Later, when I came downstairs, there was water all...

Jacuzzi bath water leaking to kitchen ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to repair my Jacuzzi bath replacing it is hugely expensive. The last time I had a bathin it there was an apparent leak from one of the jets (so says my builder)straight through the bottom of the bath under the bathroom tiles through to the kitchen ceiling! The cost to replace the...

I have water leaking in above the ceiling in kitchen? [ 2 Answers ]

Above the kitchen is a window to the bathroom. When it is wind driven rain it takes a while but then comes in at a steady pace. After removing the ceiling above, the exposed metal joist is rusted along with the wood underneath. The water is coming in where the addition meets the bricks, but the...

Water leaking through kitchen ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

We live in military housing. The buildings are old, old enough to have had boiler rooms when they were first built. When we moved in the bathtub would take an hour to drain even 1/4 of the water from the tub. We tried everything ourselves then called housing and had them come fix it... the water...

Plumbing, water leaking from kitchen ceiling/wall [ 3 Answers ]

I have water coming down from kitchen ceiling (under bathroom) and the outside wall has a soaked through patch clearly visible at the bathroom floor level. The insurer's plumber says the job requires a 'dig out' - what does this mean? I understand I have a 'lead' pipe under the bathtub that may...

View more questions Search