Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermacho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 01:10 PM
    Reset Master Code
    I have the PK5501 pad ,DSC1832 unit. I have forgot my Master Code number. I need to reset a new Master Code without disturbing the present programming Zone setting. How do I reset the code. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset the 'Master Code' for a DSC PC1832? [ 7 Answers ]

I moved into a home that has an alarm system with door, glass breakage, and fire installed, but the codes are no where to be found. Is it possible to 'reset' the master? I am aware that I may need to reprogram in all the zones if it is reset, but I just need to start fresh and be able to arm the...

Is there a way to reset master code on dsc 1832 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a DSC 1832 security system at my home but never got the master code from the installer who I have now lost touch with. I need to set the clock on my 5501 keypad and it appears that requires the master code. I have the installer code which is still the default code and I have my user code...

How to reset the installor code on a 1832 when the code was locked [ 8 Answers ]

I need to reset the installor code, itry to put a jumper betwween output 1 and zone 1, everything reset except the installor code, can you help me...

How do I get code or reset code for my kenwood kvt-614 [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out how to find the code for this radio or how to reset it?

How do I get code or reset code for my kenwood kvt-614 [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased this "7 touch screen on craigslist.It is a kenwood excelon kvt-614. After installing noticed it was locked . I called kenwood & they said I would need proof of purchase for them to unlock wich I can't get because I bought off craigslist. Is there any other way to unlock this or reset it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.