Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahorse123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2016, 08:17 AM
    Word problem
    5 people enter a racquetball tournament in which each person must play every other person exactly once. Determine the total number of games that will be played.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 18, 2016, 08:43 AM
    We can help you, but you need to show us what you've done to solve the problem first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 0 Answers ]

Tonya works part time in a store at the mall.She is paid about $200 per week before taxes and social security.Tonya pays about $40 out of each weekly check for taxes and social secirity total. What percent of the $200 weekly pay os Tonya paying for taxes and social security?

Help with a word problem [ 1 Answers ]

It was 38 kilometers from the encampment to the castle. Milton galloped to the castle and cantered back. If the round trip took 4 hours, what was his average speed in kilometers per hour?

Word problem [ 3 Answers ]

two divided by the difference of a number and 3 minus 4 divided by a number plus 3, equals 8 times the reciprocal of the difference of the number squared and 9. what is the number? define your variable(s), generate your equation(s), and solve the application problem.

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

I know the answer to this but can not explain to my child easily. "one block has 15 recycling containers. There are three more paper containers than plastic containers. How many paper, how many plastic containers? Answer is 6 and 9.

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

View more questions Search