Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afsana sanil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2016, 05:41 PM
    Is this hasad
    Before my brother was loving me a lot daily he used to call and ask about what I did in whole day,he used care me a lot.but now he got a girl child alhamdulilla, I am so happy for her tooo.but now he wasn't tke care of me like as he before.he used to ignore me.I even feel like cry.but I feel scare of allah,because whether what I am doing is hasad or what.I want peace in me,even I spoke to allah.so can you tel me what I am doing is hasad or what
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2016, 05:48 PM
    It is ghibtah. See #3 in this link:

https://islamqa.info/en/105471

3 – Where he wishes for himself a blessing like that which someone else has, without wanting it to be taken away from the other person. This is permissible and is not called hasad rather it is called ghibtah.

You miss the closeness you had with your brother. Be patient. It will be restored, plus your joy and love will also be for Alhamdulilla -- and hers for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if your mother in law shows a lot of hatered and hasad all the time , how to deal [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know if your mother in law hates you and can't see happy with her son all the time , also when they are living with you also and husband has the responsibility to take care. What does islam say wife should do when she is at a point to take no more abuses.

View more questions Search