Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2016, 03:43 AM
    Baby vomitting
    My baby is 18months old. She has cough & flu. For the last 2 weeks. Went to the doctor and doctor gave her medication for flu & cough. But now she won't eat and she vomits every time she eats. Her vomit look like mucus, clear coloured mucus. Please advice me on this. I am so worried as she won't eat. Do I have to bring her to emergency right away??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 16, 2016, 06:27 AM
    First - I hope when you say 'went to the doctor' you mean your regular pediatrician or family doctor, who follows you through the years.
    You call and leave a message with the staff, and they will pass it to the doctor, who will either call you back, or have someone call you back.
    You can't possibly give enough history and current symptoms online.
    If she has the flu, I hope you realize that a lot of caring for a baby's flu (or anyone's) is 99% home remedies. Rest, tons of liquids, sitting up, kept warm head to toe, no junk food, don't go anywhere, on and on.

However, given that she has started vomiting after 2 weeks, make that call!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cats vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is vomitting it is liquid only. Doesn't have smell but is white color. He has been doing about a 1week now only when he wakes up from nap

My puppy is vomitting [ 2 Answers ]

My nearly 8 month old sheltie has been throwing up and having diarreah. I'm worried but my vet told me to give her pedialite and peptobismal for children and see if she gets better. Is this normal. She has had her shots and is an inside dog. However, I did also notice that she had torn up a...

Kitten vomitting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ,well my 13 week old kitten tank has been just fine up until a couple of days ago. I bought some new food so I'm not sure if that might be a problem but he has started throwing up either clear or like foam throwup and he will not eat I've given him boiled chicken he only ate like one piece ....

Dog vomitting [ 3 Answers ]

Our dog is 8 months old and he started throwing up three days ago. Please give us some advice to help us take care of him at home

Seizures and Vomitting [ 2 Answers ]

My vet is out for the weekend so I can't call to ask him, thought someone here might have some advice to give- My 4 yr old pomapoo has seizures periodically- the vet said that there's no way to definitively tell what is causing them, and as long as they are not very often or last for a very long...

View more questions Search