Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becky21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 05:19 PM
    Am I pregnant ? Negative test pregnancy symptoms
    I had sex about 5 weeks ago a week after that I spotted 1 time when I peed for two days after that I haven't bled at all. Ever since then I've been feelings nauseated after eating certain things even vomiting after smoking. I've been bloated, headaches, fatigue, enlarged and sore nipples , sickness. I've also been very emotional and sensitive. Also been having weird food cravings . I took two pregnancy test both came back negative it's around the time for my period now but I haven't had one. My period is also irregular. I took the test before a missed period. Please HELP! II'm so confused. I'm also 18
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2016, 07:28 PM
    Really too early for a valid test.
    You need to be about 2 weeks late to properly test, and then do the test first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up.

Or go to the doctor now for a blood test.
    You can have pregnancy signs for many reasons, My wife has had them for two months due to body chemistry changes. Yes we went though all the testing worry also.

And even the most regular people will get a off month now and then, due to changes in health, stress and more
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 16, 2016, 04:54 AM
    The longer you wait after your period is due the more accurate the test results. It is still too early for physical symptoms to manifest even if you are pregnant.

I would wait at least another 2 weeks before taking another test.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2016, 07:20 AM
    With irregular periods to start with, it can be hard to know if it is just an off cycle or due to pregnancy. Given your possible symptoms, and how long ago that you had sex, I would either test again in a few days or just go to your doctor's to see about having a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days before period, having pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Could I still be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Symptoms have been consitpation, uneasy stomach on/off, vivid dreams, swollen breast, and very tired lately where I don't want to get out of bed.

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

Late Period, Pregnancy Symptoms, Negative Pregnant Test [ 0 Answers ]

The first day of my LMP was October 25th. I still have not had another period, but all my pregnancy tests have come out negative, including one I did this morning. I have had a little weight gain, nausea here and there (nothing severe, just light and occasional), light headed, insatiable hunger,...

Pregnancy test says negative but feeling pregnant with symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains and flutters, sore enlarged breasts, nausea,acid reflux, sore ankles and mostly extreme tiredness. Hpt say negative whatever time of day but I feel pregnant. I have pcos and endometriosis so irregular cycles but last period was short light and spotted...

View more questions Search