Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohammed farook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 04:46 PM
    On First night not having sex due to wife health not proper is it haram ?
    Assalamu alaikkum

I would like ask one question it's very important . If my wife is not well or weak body for carrying baby form. Can I hold until she get well soon.because I heard and by Islam first night is jannah for both having xxx. If we are not having xxx together is it haram on first day ? Please reply me soon

Thanks and regards
    Mohd farook

Allahfiz
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2016, 07:25 PM
    Some couples do not even have the ability to have sex. Health reasons are exceptions to many things.
    Are you so concerned over religion, above your wife's health and safety?
    mohammed farook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 11:31 PM
    Thank you very much for Fr_chuck . First of all I'm worried about her health and there is safety way but if not using that may be in case body is very weak. Doctor will say abort your baby that's not better for her health right if we do that its big haram in my religion that's why I'm asking .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 16, 2016, 01:34 AM
    If her doctor says that her health is in danger because she is pregnant, then listen to the doctor. If the doctor is Muslim, talk about it with him or her. If not, then talk to your imam.
    You don't have an imam, and that's why you are online? Then just listen to the doctor. Why would you put religion before her life?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 16, 2016, 07:20 AM
    The one thing to remember is that God, by whatever name, is understanding and forgiving. Your wife's health is paramount. There might be a good reason why she's not well due to her pregnancy. Knowing what it is is better and that allows you to take the best course to preserve her health and then the health of the unborn child. As Joypulv suggested, it is best to talk to your Imam about this, but also remember about your own connected to Allah.

Good luck.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 16, 2016, 08:59 AM
    If I am reading the question correctly, the op is concerned about his soon-to-be-wife and their wedding night. It sounds like she is in poor health and he is concerned that she could become pregnant if they consummate their vows.

I agree that you should talk to your Imam. I will say that from what I have read it is okay to wait.

This is a site that has been consulted for previous questions, https://islamqa.info/en/127586 . It seems to agree with several other sites I have seen.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2016, 09:59 PM
    Cat, until you posted I didn't read it that way, but now that you posted, I'm seeing it that way too.

It sounds like the OP is getting married, and that his soon to be wife may not be physically fit to carry a child. He's worried that if they have sex the first night of their marriage, which is customary in his religion, that she could become pregnant and put her life at risk. He wants to know if it's okay for them not to have sex until she's healthy enough for a pregnancy, because he doesn't want to risk a pregnancy that could be very dangerous for her considering her physical ailments.

I don't know what the law is for your religion, but I want to say that anything you do for the love of the person you're marrying, can't be wrong in any God's eyes. You love the woman you're about to marry, and you want her to be safe. Your Allah, same as the God I believe in, would surely smile on that, and bless that.

I wish you all the best in your marriage, and I for one commend you for the concern you have for the woman you're about to be with forever. I hope that one day she's strong enough and that you are blessed with a family. They'd be very lucky to have parents like you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poor flushing due to I proper angle waste pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Will a pressure assist toilet solve my problem of an improperly angled waste pipe. My plumber did not angle the pipe correctly because he did not want to block a basement window. If a waste pipe with not enough pitch causes my solid waste not to flush would a pressure assist toilet fix the issue?

I have doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain.. thank you

I had sex last night and I didn't bleed though out the night. I got up this morning an [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex last night and I didn't bleed though out the night. I got up this morning and I was fine, 1 hr later ii started to bleed, and its still going. There was also 2 small chunks of skin or something that looked like it and it was covered in blood as well... should I be worried ?

Should I start eviction due to not giving proper notice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a tenant who gave me 30 days notice to leave but lease has 60 days notice and she didn't pay current month's rent... says the security deposit covers that but lease states security is not rent. The risk is overstaying her notice and then starting the eviction process would lost a...

View more questions Search