Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gregrm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 03:13 PM
    Do you have replacement part?
    My bracket broke that is connected to the top of the post and connects to the arm of the umbrella. Do you have a replacement part and does that bracket come off? I have the freedom umbrella.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2016, 03:24 PM
    We are a question & answer site. We have no affiliation with any warehouses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement part for solar umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased an expensive solar umbrella at an auction. The kind that have a curved pole. The handle that slides up the pole to extend the umbrella cracked in half. Trying to find a replacement. It does not have a name brand on it anywhere. It has a large square bottom that you have to use...

Ceiling Fan Replacement Part [ 2 Answers ]

Chain will not pull for the fan in my ceiling fan. I love this fan and do not wish to purchase a new on. What can I do?

GE dishwasher part replacement [ 0 Answers ]

I had a clog in my dishwasher. While taking it apart and cleaning the drain I knocked a small part out of the door rubber seal in the center bottom. It is about three inches long and clicks in. It has one smooth edge and one jagged toothed edge. Does anyone know what is right side up to put it...

Ceiling fan replacement part [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that had a light kit. The light kit has broken and I would prefer not to replace it, but I have lost the cap that came with the fan (that covers the spot where the light kit attaches). I cannot find that part listed in any of the replacement parts sites and am not...

Tub knob part replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My shower faucet is the kind that has 2 handles that are in the shape of x's (called cross handles). They are silver. In the center of each handle is a cirular cap with a c for cold and h for hot on each one. One of these caps is missing - the one that signifies cold. I was wondering if it's...

View more questions Search