Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitalisingh27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 06:01 AM
    Object
    While creating programs using functions when printing 2 employee details why is it necessary to create 2 objects when one object can do the work
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 15, 2016, 07:11 AM
    Why do you think? The answer is pretty obvious when you look at proper Object Oriented design.

Object oriented design is helpful because you can use your self-contained objects to model real life, or at least the application you're trying to develop. So given that you're trying to model the student population at a school, what do you think? Should you have one object that contains the entire student body? Or do you think that you should have one object per student?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A change in the gravitation force acting on an object will affect the object's [ 1 Answers ]

A.mass B.coefficient of static friction C.weight D.inertia

Stopping lg object sliding vs stopping lg object rolling [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it easier to stop a large object that is sliding vs stopping a Large object that is rolling?

Object doesn't contain automation object [ 1 Answers ]

Scrolling through Northwind Database sample. 'Opening the "Customer Phone List" Form. When I click on the alphabets below, I receive an information that the "The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'RecordsetClone.'" Please can you explain why and can you help me out? I want to design...

The object doesn't contain the Automation object '|.' [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, And thank you for taking this question. I currently support a small Access system and ran into the error mentioned in the title. I believe that the issue is system-specific because I ran the system from my desktop and printed fine. The issue centers around the cmdPrint command function. ...

View more questions Search