Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fanto Star Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2016, 07:30 AM
    How does it work in The 100 (tv series)?
    I have just completed the episode when Lexa dies (season 3, episode 7) and at the end of it Titus takes a microchip out of Lexa's neck and I know that it's the second version of the woman (with artificial intelligence) who has destroyed Earth, and the question is that could this microchip control the person who wore it? Had it any influence to Lexa? Did Lexa's decisions, feelings, thoughts depend on this microchip's power? Or it was just a passive gadget and didn't do anything?
    (please don't tell what will happen in the next episodes, thank you)

Check out some similar questions!

Is my one yen series 100 A11971641A worth anything [ 0 Answers ]

I have a one yen series 100 with a B printed on it with the letter and nubers A11971641A Is it worth anything? It also says military on it,

Working on the underside of riding John Deer 100 series lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to work on the bottom of the John Deer 100 Series Riding lawn mower deck without taking the deck off? I have a bad foot and it is hard to take the deck off. My blade is stuck for some reason and I need a safe way to look at it and work on it. When I try to start the blade it...

100 cal from a supply of 400 cal into work.How much mechanical work was done? [ 1 Answers ]

The question is a physics question on heat.

Carrier Furnace Series 100/A. Installed in 2004, power went out now code 41 then 33 [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier Furnace installed in 2004, Variable Speed Induced-Combustion Deluxe 4-Way Mulipoise Furnace, Series 100/A. We lost power last night and also had power surges. The furnace has power and does fire up the gas flames, but after 1 minute the system shuts down and the blower is not turning on. ...

Furnace short cycling Bryant Series SB C Model 100 393J [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace has been short cycling. Bryant upflow forced air furnace Series SB C Model 100 393J It will run for approximately 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute, run for 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute. It does this for around 7 to 9 times then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.