Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nudelanterns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2016, 05:14 PM
    What are some TV shows that use folk music?
    Hi, I just need just need some help finding TV shows that use folk music in the background.

Check out some similar questions!

Music from clip where underdog guy shows light under bridge [ 2 Answers ]

Could anybody help me to find out the name of music song by the next clips description: One underdog young guy walking on the streets and gives people paper invitations to be under some bridge at some time. 1 girl response to the invitation, come to the right place, where beams of light occurs,...

Scottish Folk Music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the traditional form of Scottish Folk music? I've looked everywhere on the internet. Thank you!

British Folk Music [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find out the traditional type of either English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish folk music. E.g. apparently the Highland Fling is traditional to Scotland. Any other information is also very useful. Thank you! (It is for KS3 music)

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Music shows up in media player but not itunes [ 18 Answers ]

I have lots of muisc that opens under windows media player. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the music to show up through I tunes (I want to put the music on my iPod. Cannot get the iPod to show up on the media player)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.