Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikolas93 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2016, 07:25 AM
    Two villages - Trade deficit
    Imaginary example: 1 Economy – Two villages – Same currency. Village 1 has current deficit relative to village 2. Does it not run out of cash at some point?

Jun 12, 2016, 07:25 AM
    Trade deficit areas under Common currency
    When a country has a current account deficit, exchange and interest rate change, and those “funds” come back in the economy either by borrowing or via investment (capital account surplus). What happens when there is common currency and exchange rates/interest rates do not change? For instance, how does the ECB allocate Euros from those countries who have surplus into the countries that have deficit?

Jun 12, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Current account deficit, surplus and investment
    Let’s say a foreign billionaire builds a huge hotel in New York, investment of 2billion dollars. Does this automatically mean that USA's current account deficit will increase by 2billion?

recall: current account deficit = capital account surplus
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2016, 08:07 AM
    Please don't ask us to do your homework for you. Show us your work and we can critique it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In 2014 year, what is the correct way to treat the trade debtor / trade creditors? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a trade debtor/trade creditor question. In 2013, my client has trade debtor of $50,000 and trade creditor of $100,000. When we do 2013 tax return, we claimed these income and expenses (even though they were not paid or received). In 2014, my client still has trade debtor of...

Particulars regarding the income of two villages are given below: [ 2 Answers ]

particulars village x village y no. of people 500 600 average income Rs 186 Rs 175 variance of income 81 100 i.what is the average income of the village x and y taken together and what is the combined variance?...

Why do many developong countries have a balance of trade deficit? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do many developing countries have a balance of trade deficit?

View more questions Search