Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2016, 06:26 PM
    Work breakdown structure
    Explain the need to adopt a suitable work breakdown structure approach for the construction of artificial island
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 12, 2016, 04:33 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Think I`m going to have a breakdown [ 2 Answers ]

For about the past year there`s not been a day go past without thinking about suicide, I just go through everyday as the same routine and when opertunities to do something different e.g go out to a party I reject them because I`ve started to hate being around people and that just adds to my...

Draw a flowchart showing a decision structure and sequence structure [ 2 Answers ]

In my computer programming class, I need to draw a flowchart shpwing a decision structure and a sequence structuee.

Bidding per breakdown [ 6 Answers ]

I am invited to bid for a post-construction clean-up. I am reqested to give the lump sum and the breakdown lump sum. The building is roughly 45000 sqft.; 3 floors. I need to specify on doors, toilets, partitons, mirrors, lights etc. Can anyone explain to me how to go about it? Examples or samples...

Am I going to have a breakdown? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, lets see... Lets start with my father. 18 years ago he was arrested for the rape of a 15 year old girl. ( The truth is it was consensual, not right, but not rape ) Just last year he was informed he had to register as a sex offender, which he did, even though he isn't! In February he was...

View more questions Search