Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRIE991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2016, 12:40 PM
    My cats got out of petsitters and is under the trailer
    My cats popped the screen of the petsitters open and got under the trailer, into the sub-flooring. Its going on 3 days now and only one came back. The others are still under there as of this morning. We have 2 traps with Sardines, Tuna, Wet food, and clothing with our scent on it. We crawled under but could not reach without destroying the tarp. My petsitter vetoed that idea, but I am getting desperate. The issue is all 3 were shelter cats caught outside and 2 are still being socialized. What do I do?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
    Tell the pet sitter you will pay for the tarp... and mean it. Otherwise, all you can do is wait... or perhaps the humane society could get them out with a cat pole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making outdoor cats indoor cats [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my 2 female cats Sox and Princess since they were born. Which must have been 7 years ago now. All Sox's life she has been indoor/outdoor. Princess has been indoor/outdoor except for about a year of her life when someone stole her, they claimed to have kept her indoors. I'm 18 years old...

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

3 old cats vs the 3 new cats in the home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there All, I've been in my apartment for awhile with my 3 cats. Now, my friend is moving in and bringing 3 more cats with her. While hers were still in their carriers, there was a lot of hissing and shackles raised. Friend's cats will be upstairs for awhile. We would like to know the time for...

My cats are aggressive to the other cats. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 cats, but 2 of them (both girls) are very aggressive towards the others. I'm a bit worried because they keep beating up on my kitten... So far she's got a torn ear, a chunk out of her leg, several scratches, and very uneven fur. I locked them into my room to avoid trouble, but is there an...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search