Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshab63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2016, 11:41 AM
    Posting in craiglist
    Every time I post my ads on craiglist it will not let me ost them always says this is an unpublished ad and I don't get an email sento me,, why??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2016, 11:43 AM
    Ask Craiglist support
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2016, 01:46 PM
    You need to push the "post ad" button, you didn't go far enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any tips for selling garage sale items online (like on craiglist) [ 11 Answers ]

I am trying to sell some items online and cannot get any replies. Does anyone have tips for selling items online?

If the only thing a dude hs from craiglist is my address and my number what can he do [ 4 Answers ]

This dude wants a refund because he said I sold him a stolen phone.I Spent some of that money to get a new one I called it in as lost.This is not my first phone selling he's the only one complaing well of course he tried to get it turned on the next day when I reported it lost when the other people...

I Love Craiglist. [ 11 Answers ]

I saw this on Craiglist. "Girlfriend said she is tired of my mustang parts and I need to make a craigslist ad...so here is it for sale 1 nagging dream smashing man hater make an offer or look in the free section if she keeps it up and gets kicked to the curb."

View more questions Search