Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prillmayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2016, 06:45 PM
    Cooling Off Light
    Maytag Compressor, cooling light off is on. Need to turn the red light off.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2016, 07:07 AM
    Please explain a little better what is the problem, and on what appliance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner has strange noise- as if it has difficulty in cooling; not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner makes a strange noise after it has turned from "fan" to "low cool". The noise is as if the a/c has difficulty in cooling. And it does not cool. The noise stops for a while and repeats again. What can be the cause of this noise and not cooling? Please help me with this matter....

Hiace D4D 2006 ac light blinking no cooling, Help ! [ 0 Answers ]

My Hiace air condition not working AC knob light flashing ,no cool air. Seems to work when it was lower temperature outside /mats

Central a/c unit -not cooling service man filled it with feon but still not cooling [ 7 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 3 ton 14 series unit. At night it cools good but day time it goes to 80 degrees. The compressor had a leak so the service man filled it up. Wasn't the service man suppose to change the dryer on it? The hose outside is not even cold and in the house it blows a little cool air but...

Maytag freezer is cooling... fridge is not cooling. Any suggestions? [ 0 Answers ]

Maytag refridge is not cooling (freezer is). Any suggestions or does anyone know if I need a repair person and what the problems and range of expected reasonable costs might be to have it fixed.

05 camry a/c light blinking and stopped cooling. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have an 05 camry. Yesterday I notice while driving the air was not blowing cold So I checked to make sure that the a/c light was on that's when I notice that it was blinking. I tried several times to turn it off and on but still the same results. After I get home tried to see if the...

View more questions Search