Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charmed24 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2016, 12:01 AM
    Stomach ache but can't puke?
    Around 10pm maybe I noticed my stomach was starting to hurt. I fell asleep for a while but I was constantly tossing and turning from the pain. I got up around 1 am to go to the bathroom fully expecting that I had the flu and I was going to get sick. But I didn't. I gagged a few times like it was going to happen but then it didn't. It feels like it will feel better if I do but I can't. It's now 3 am and I've gone a few times gagging a few times but nothing more. Also I think it hurts more when I'm lying down than when I'm standing up. It feels like I usually do when I have the flu but I'm not sure something feels off.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2016, 05:23 AM
    Not sure what the question here is exactly, but this kind of thing happens to us sometimes. Try taking some medicine if you have some, if not, try to rest and hopefully it will go away. If you are really concerned, see a doctor when their office opens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a baby 18 weeks ago my stomach is really bloated and keep getting stomach ache [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby 18weeks ago after the birth I lost my baby weight and was able to wear my old clothes over the past few weeks my stomach is getting bigger and I have stomach pains sometimes. I'm also not able to wear my old clothes as they are too tight and am now back in my maternity jeans. I am on...

What is this stomach ache I've got? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. I've got this sharp, stabbing pain in my lower belly which began three days ago and it comes and it goes. I don't think it is anything like appendicitis, as I know that affects the upper abdomen as well, but this is not the case with me, there's no nausea involved, although I started...

Stomach Ache [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just have a quick question. I randomly got the stomach bug/flu on Christmas Eve and it lasted until early Christmas morning and ever since then my stomach has been feeling funky, randomly hurting and making lots of noises and just not feeling completely normal or comfortable. I know its...

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search