Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wilsonliu0130 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2016, 08:50 PM
    Why do my classmates think they are unicorns
    They keep saying they are unicorns! I asked them if this was imagination, but they said no. What's wrong with them?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2016, 07:47 AM
    How old are you and your classmates?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 7, 2016, 09:49 AM
    Because they enjoy getting you to ask why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my old classmates. Is it possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there were any way that I could find my old classmates? I remember first names, but not last. I'm thinking grade school... Is it possible? Thanks

Regarding non mahram classmates [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum sir. Please don't ignore my question. I am a 21 year old Muslim girl studying for a PG course. Our class is mixed with both boys and girls. I never talked to boys and never gave them a glance. My problem is disturbing me nowadays. Teachers used to ask questions during class time....

Unicorns and pegasus [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 2 years old, I was in love with horses... so much that my room was filled with nothing but them. Anyway, looking for a cartoon from the '70 to the '90 because I don't know if it was that old, that involved unicorns, pegasus and horses. A white pegasus with a horn and I think a blue...

90's Cartoon movie with Unicorns? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember when I was really really young I had a movie that I believe we had bought at a toys R us store. The movie involved unicorns with glowing jewels on their foreheads which they used to communicate with the girls that owned them. I can barely remember the story but I do remember that the...

View more questions Search