Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jambu Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Does she want me back
    Basically I have been going out with this girl for 6months, and I love her, but last month she wanted 2 go on break, one reason was so I could sort myself out financially before we get back 2together, because I'm 20 and owe about 4 grand for different reasons. Anyway I ave left the area she lives in so I can live with parents 200 miles away so I can start paying money back. However I loved with my parents since January on/off, because I ave been ill, so my girlfriend had only seen me occasionally since then. So I ave moved away, intending to be with her when I'm sorted.

But while I was ill she went 2 see her ex, and not me, while I was very ill, and she said to me she may ave feelings for him again. Then she went 2 c him again 1 month ago, and that day we ended up on a break. Since then we ave hardly seen each other, we are civil over phone but we when we ave seen each other we only ave sex. Then when I told her was leaving she forgot, and came up with excuses 2 not see me, then kept asking me if I was OK with her, and apologized for everything and said she don't deserve me. And when I said I may not come back she went hysterical thinking I wouldn't come back for her, really upset. But then she changes day by day, and she don't text me anymore and lies about having credit, when I ask her she ever wants me back, she said she needed 2 growup.

But when we went out her parents never knew about me, her friends didn't, she never appreciated me, would always talk about men fancing her, and she always goes out with one lad now. She says she loves me, I love her because despite that stuff, she would be there for me, look after me, care for me.

But I don't know whether 2 wait for her 2 grow up, or move on, she does ave feelings for me, but she's very insecure, and she is 2 different people. What should I do, not go back if I don't, how should I tell her?
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Apr 14, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Please re-read everything you just wrote.. then read it again

And then I want you to think if you need all this confusion and stress in your life right now.. if sex is all you want then that is what you are getting. She is slowly but surely pushing herself away from you emotionally and keeping you there physically. Once she finds someone else to fill the physical side she will leave you for good. You need to end it now completely, no communication and show her what it is like to be completely without you. That is your only chance to get her back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 06:02 AM
    I think you are her secret booty call and if that's what you want to get back into, I feel for you. You need to examine your own life, and figure what you want. I'm sure you want more than some booty every now and then. Or maybe you don't.
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Apr 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
    What made you realize what you want? Because she decided to use you when she good well pleases and she knows you will always be there and that isn't fun. She knows that all she has to do is say let's get back together and you will be there whether it is tomorrow or 2 years from now. There is no chase and if she wants sex you will be there for her as her booty call. So stop pretending that you are even considering moving on and just say I want her back and I am willing to wait for as long as I have to. That would be a better post than the BS that was posted up there.

And her parents nor friends even knew about you. I think you need to look up what love really is because that sure doesn't sound like love to me. You don't hide someone you are in love with.

Sorry I am harsh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

View more questions Search