Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Colefun1226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2016, 06:13 AM
    Dog!!
    I want a dog for my birthday but my parents say we don't have enough room we are moving to a bigger place in a year but I want this one dog how do I convince them?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 6, 2016, 07:14 AM
    If you live with your parents, no matter how old you are, then you need to follow their rules. So, you'll wait until you move, as they already told you.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jun 7, 2016, 04:38 AM
    Good advise. You have something to look forward to in a year. In the meantime, you can research about dogs and discover the breed you would like to get when the time is right.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 11, 2016, 04:31 PM
    Until you're an adult and live on your own you don't get to decide what animals to bring into your home. That's just the way it is.

You have a year to save money, buy supplies, research, and show your parents that you're ready to be responsible for a dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yesteraday night my house tenant dog bites me for that dog they are giving medicines [ 2 Answers ]

Yesteraday night my house tenant dog bites me for that dog they are giving medicines & injections regularly now what I need to do please tell me the what are the precautions I need to take and please do the needful in this situation

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

My dog ate a meat bone my dad gave him. My dog is now shaking and is lethargic [ 10 Answers ]

My dad heard on a radio show it is good to give dogs bones. So he gave my dog a meat bone and now my dog is shaking and acting lethargic. What should I do I am worried and concerned??

View more questions Search