Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MusicLover17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2016, 06:59 PM
    Should I convert to satanism?
    Cause I'm a girl whose Catholic and but now I feel like converting to satanism cause I'm having doubts about God,Jesus, and if I'm truly loved by them stuff like that. And I was just wondering if I should convert to it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2016, 07:37 PM
    You do not convert to something because of doubts in something else.
    Doubts in Jesus may have to become atheist. Even a Satanist believes there is a God, believes there is a Jesus.

So what do you know about Satanism, what have you studies, how many of their services have you attended.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2016, 02:35 AM
    Why do you doubt? It's okay to question things that are difficult to understand. Maybe you're agnositc....unsure.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 6, 2016, 05:31 AM
    No. Do you know what it is? Do you feel a need to belong to an 'ism?' Doubts about being loved, what's that about?
    If you aren't sure about God and Jesus loving you, try Hinduism. Many gods and goddesses to explain all the joys and sorrows and unfairness of life.
    Many who question like Buddhism, which isn't a religion so much as a way of life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2016, 05:46 AM
    I think it unwise to make such a radical choice because you are unsure of your faith. Feeling unloved is not unusual when we are at a low point, or confusing time in our lives for whatever reason, but that's what faith is all about isn't it, believing in the love even when we don't see or feel it. God's love is free, Satan's is NOT, so figure out and understand what price you pay for that love you are so desperate to feel.

Those of NO faith need neither God or the Devil to love them, so where are YOU? Better to do NOTHING until you can answer that question for yourself. Why convert to anything until you understand what you are converting to, so what do you know of satanism?

As others have said you have MANY other options besides satanism to feel love, or heal the hole in your soul.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 6, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Hi!

I would do your research and decide for yourself. Faith, regardless of where it is placed, is an intensely personal thing. It helps to shape your world view and interactions with the people around you. It isn't a matter, as you're already finding out, of shoe horning yourself into a religion but a matter of finding a faith that agrees with you.

There isn't anything wrong with Satanism, it is just another religion. I would caution you from cults though, those can be a little bit troublesome. Don't be afraid to go out into your community and talk with religious figures. Visit a mosque, or a synagogue, or a Mormon Church, or talk to another of another faith. See how their beliefs and faith affects their lives.

This is a voyage of personal discovery, don't shy away from anyone nor let anyone steer your course. Find something that works for you. Good Luck!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2016, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I think it unwise to make such a radical choice because you are unsure of your faith. Feeling unloved is not unusual when we are at a low point, or confusing time in our lives for whatever reason, but that's what faith is all about isn't it, believing in the love even when we don't see or feel it. God's love is free, Satan's is NOT, so figure out and understand what price you pay for that love you are so desperate to feel.

Those of NO faith need neither God or the Devil to love them, so where are YOU? Better to do NOTHING until you can answer that question for yourself. Why convert to anything until you understand what you are converting to, so what do you know of satanism?

As others have said you have MANY other options besides satanism to feel love, or heal the hole in your soul.
    WOW, what a great answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert this? [ 0 Answers ]

What happens if 2 molar of HCL reacts with 2 molar of NaOH to produce H20 So 30 ml of HCL was mixed with 30 ml of NaOH making 60 ml of H20 And the heat flow in kilojoules was -3.74 kj How would I found out the DELTA H (change in enthalpy) of kj/mol of water? It supposed to be around -56...

How to convert jpg to word format? I have a file in Jpg format and have to convert it [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a lettet in Jpg format. I`m supposed to add it to another file which is in Microsoft Word format and then print it all together. My problem is converting jpg format to word. If I do that, then easily put it at the proper place in the middle of the other file. I also downloaded...

How to convert jpg image file convert into word file [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly give me suggestion

Satanism: [ 1 Answers ]

Code of Conduct: Satanists of the Church Of Satan follow the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth: 1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked. 2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure that they want to hear them. 3. When in another's lair, show him respect...

View more questions Search