Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommaluv901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2016, 02:01 PM
    Damaged ribs
    I had a male friend try and crack my back last night. I was standing facing him with my arms crossed over my chest and he squeezed me like in a bear hug and pulled me forward and upward and when he did it sounded like bones crunching and it knocked the wind out of me for a few I could barely breathe and now today I can't bend forward, hardly move, cough, laugh or even pull my pants down to go to the bathroom without it extremely hurting
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2016, 03:05 PM
    If you think you have a problem, and it sounds like one, why not just go the ER and have it checked out. No sense in asking us because we cant x ray you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2016, 06:45 PM
    You either bruised or cracked a rib. Time to go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ribs hurt [ 1 Answers ]

Ribs hurt hard to breathe

Ribs [ 11 Answers ]

I have this beat in my upper right side rib and I just felt this when I laded down

Something between my ribs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jennifer I was taking a bath and had my leg up while sitting down and had this thing slide out between the middle of my ribs exactly where they meet. It was like the size 2 inch I guess it didn't hurt nor did I feel anything really but I thought it was going to stop my heart so I...

Painful ribs. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and lately I have been having pain in my bottom ribcage on both sides. Anyone know what could be causing that? Or what I can do for the pain? It's not extreme pain just real annoying pain. I see my doctor in a couple of days, but was just wondering if anyone...

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

View more questions Search