Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PamelaLawrence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2016, 01:32 AM
    Hampton sensor 3 way light setting instructions.
    I have lost the instructions to my Hampton Model 7828 outside sensor light. I cant remember how to set it. Any where that I can get instructions?

Check out some similar questions!

Motion Sensor Settings for Hampton Bay Light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern light. Model 248-523, Bar code 0-46335-90429-3. The light has two slide switches, one on each side of its base. I am missing the installation instructions and would like to know how to set the slide switches so I can have the light operate...

Hampton Bay Model #7828 Motion Light Install instructions? [ 0 Answers ]

I just received a Hampton Model#7828 replacement for the one that did not work. Has no swith on the bottom, just buttons to push. Sat's "Sens" and "Time" with no instructions on how to set it. Comes on day and night maybe some one can help with this. I want night time only.

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Hampton bay instructions [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I just got a hampton bay carriage house II but I got it in a garage sale. Everything is there except the MANUAL!:mad: so if any one could give be the literal STEP BY STEP instructions or get me to them that would be great. Keep in mind I have little to no experience in this :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.