Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juneandrea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2016, 11:11 PM
    Part time study or take year gap
    Q:
    Take a year gap or do part time study ?
    I just finished a one year fast track program before continuing my degree. I would like to go working. I already had a job interviewed last week and it is a full time job. Should I do part time study? But there are only certain courses that offered part time study and most of them does not related to my course that I studied before which is engineering. Well there are some but I'm not interested. Or should I take a year gap to work and take any short courses that are available
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2016, 03:23 AM
    Unless you are doing this to pay for the rest of your education, you will find returning to school later or going part time will be significantly harder.

Speaking as someone who got his first degree full-time, and the next one part time while working as I had already maxed out my student loans at the time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2016, 08:15 AM
    You have a chance and want to work full time so do it, as practical real world experience is often worth as much a class time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Part time residency for some one spending part of time outside the country [ 1 Answers ]

I spend partmof my time in GA and part outside of USA.for GA taxes am I full or part time resident.Almost all of my small income is from pension originating in GA. Can I /should I claim exclusion as I am over 62 too?

Part time job for 14 year old? [ 1 Answers ]

I really want a job, but I look online and all it says is babysitting and paper round. I have to do a course for babysitting and I really don't want to do a paper round. Is there anything else that I could do? Thanks :)

Specifications i.e. spark plug gap,tappet gap hot & cold, air gap [ 1 Answers ]

I need these specs for a briggs & stratton Vanguard 16 hp v-twin ohv engine. Model no 303442.Thank u very much Jan

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

View more questions Search