Ask
    Candylww Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2016, 07:04 PM
    Can you take tylenol pm and percogesic backache pain relief
    Can you take Tylenol pm and percogeaic backache pain relief
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2016, 07:29 PM
    According to drugs.com, there are no interactions found in their database between Percogesic [which contains Acetaminophen] and Tylenol PM [which also contains Acetaminophen]

See their webpage here - and consult with your doctor for confirmation and more information.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2016, 05:52 AM
    Why would you take both!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 3, 2016, 03:24 AM
    Acetaminophen, despite being OTC, is not to be taken lightly, because it is bad for the kidneys.
    So is magnesium salicylate, which is what Percogesic Backache is.
    (It is NOT the same ingredient as regular Percogesic, NOT acetaminophen. It is more like aspirin. I for one cannot take aspirin. For some people, the blood thinning aspect is good; for me it isn't. So READ all the precautions on the manufacturer's websites!)

I take Tylenol and ibuprofin together, 2 entirely different pain relievers. Each has slightly different effects which vary from person to person.
    I always take the lowest amount I think I can take while still getting some relief, because for me, it's going to be for the rest of my life.
    Do doctors know much about OTC drugs? Not nearly as many as should!
    Be an informed consumer. Never take a drug without reading all about it. Google each one directly.

Your best bet is to live in a medical marijuana state. Cannabis oils are the BEST pain relievers in the world, and do no damage to your health! There is virtually no pill that is harmless in some way.
    Most nights, I eat a tiny bit of candy or cookie with about 5mg of THC and CBD oils in it.
    If I could get it legally, I'd probably do that 3 times a day. The effect works for about 8 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain relief [ 3 Answers ]

My 14 year old daughter has a(very large) fibrous mass in her abdomen possibly attached to an ovary. We are waiting for insurance to start to schedule surgery. She had been taking 800 mg ibuprofen and 1 xtra strength tylenol every 8 hours. It is not helping any more. The dr prescribed...

Persistent backache and pelvic pain [ 5 Answers ]

I'm around 10 weeks pregnant now .But yesterday I had severe headache ,nausea etc. and today from morning I'm having pain in the lower back and the groin and pelvic area which last for a minute or two but it's persistent .I had this problem initially when I conceived and I talked to my Doctor about...

View more questions Search