Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesoneveleth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2016, 03:07 PM
    Small Catering Company licensing and tax issues
    I am a 23 year old in TX and I have mustered the beginnings of a corporate catering company for business lunches and events.Im ready to start, I have just about everything ready.Its a pretty small investment and a small operation and I'm aware of the health code and city requirements and all that.The only thing I cant find any information on is what do I need along the lines of business licensing and tax duties?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2016, 04:24 PM
    The licensing will be a local (city and county) and State issue. Your local Small Business Administration will be helpful.

Tax issues are best left to an accountant. Get a referral from a friend or family member (or your church or other organization that you trust) and have that accountant give you a basic checklist of what to do, what not to do and what to be sure to keep accurate records of.

You are asking the right questions; good luck to you and the business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduce my catering services company [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Could you please assist me ? How to introduce my catering services company to an international oil company . I would like to offer catering services to there camps and multinational staff .

Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company [ 2 Answers ]

Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company

How can I get asample of a loan application Letter for a small catering service [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying to the bank for a loan for a small catering business. I need a sample of a proposal letter

Real estate licensing issues [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a question regarding a realestate licencing. I have recently become involved in an area of realestate where I buy and sell homes using none of my own money. My problem is that I am not a licenced agent or broker. My lawyer says that I need a licence to do these types of...

View more questions Search