Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawrencehubbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2016, 08:31 AM
    Hampton Bay Patio Furniture
    The set material on one of our chairs has ripped at the edge where it meets the metal frame. Is there some kind of repair kit available to fix it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 30, 2016, 05:34 PM
    I looked at one in the store, not repairable. You might be able to get another cover, check with HD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Patio Table Glass Replacement [ 0 Answers ]

A storm came through last night and my Hampton Bay Patio Table was thrown off my patio and the glass table top shattered. Where can I find a replacement glass top for the table?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Where can you buy a replacement chair for my Hampton Bay patio furniture set? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay patio set I purchased from Home Depot back in 2008 and I need a replacement chair. Where can I buy one the set is discontinued.

Hampton bay patio lights and my remote broke where can I purchase one [ 1 Answers ]

Where I purchase a remote for my hampton bay patio ights

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: We bought a complete Hampton Bay 6 chair patio furniture, including umbrella and umbrella stand the summer of 2008 from HOME DEPOT. We had a slight wind and the umbrella shattered the glass top table.. We are needing to replace the 36 1/4X64 1/4table glass top. We live in the...

View more questions Search