Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimgagne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2016, 05:19 AM
    "LIAR" sewn on sweater of boy who sees ghost
    50s or 60s movie. Family moves into new big house. Boy sees ghosts but parents do not believe him and sew word "LIAR" on his sweater. Other memory: boy slides down banister which open drawer and important document falls out.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 30, 2016, 06:07 PM
    Sounds like 13 Ghosts (1960)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 yr old sees a ghost [ 16 Answers ]

My 3yr old was talking to me about a boy an I asked him where is he and he pointed at an empty spot so I told him there's nothing there and he kept insisting there was so I asked is he your friend ? Does he play with you ?and he said yes and I asked how did he look like and he told me he had spikes...

Little girl sees a ghost and ends up killing her parents and brother [ 1 Answers ]

My friend watched a ghost movie on Saturday and couldn't remember what the name of the movie or show was? But she said that it was based on a true story. And in the beginning a family bought a house that no one ever bought, and someone gets killed in there front yard but buy house anyway.Then there...

Anyone remember a movie about a girl who sees a ghost in a mirror? [ 4 Answers ]

It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Romantic Movie boy sees girl and tries to find her [ 2 Answers ]

Boy sees a girl on a subway and tries to find her by placing a dating ad... when that fails , he makes a poster

View more questions Search